[cumbria_lug] Infopoints at Rheged?

Russell Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Mon Dec 20 11:57:16 GMT 2004

I've just seen the following comment from Trever on the LUG web site.
Since I suspect a lot of people don't look at the web site very often, I
thought I'd post it to the mailing list.

Russ

--------

Ok so I just happened to be at rheged on Saturday and there was a
computer fair. I now have organisers e-mail. Next fairs are 17th Jan at
Carlisle, 29th at Rheged, 7th Feb Carlisle and 26th Feb at Rheged. I am
the proud possesor of two FREE ADMISSION tickets to Rheged Fairs on Jan
29th and FEB 26th. (and two for Lancaster on 5TH Feb. Who wants to put
up their hand for doing an info-point thingy, at which fairs ?

Trevor