[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 13th February

Mark Andrews mark at sricumbria.org
Sun Feb 1 11:58:20 GMT 2004

In my opinion I think we should have both the topics. We can think of more
topics we just don't post them. We need to sort out computer access. That
will solve the topic problem. I have some more ideas for topics!
If anyone has any nokia phones that they don't mind possibly dying then
bring them to the next meeting we intend to try and reprogram the OS on
them, ha ha haaaa
Mark