[cumbria_lug] Win TV card setup under Linux

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Sat Jan 24 11:09:55 GMT 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 23:56, d.hickson100 wrote:

> Has anyone got any experience of setting up a TV Capture Card.
> I can't get mine to work.
>
> Not sure what frequency table / TV format I should be using?

I've never used a TV capture card, but I can tell you the following:

UK TV standard is PAL
Frame rate/vertical frequency is 50Hz
Line frequency/horizontal frequency is 15.625kHz

I used to fix TV's for a living :-) Does that help, or were you actually
wanting something completely different?

Russ

--
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
Léon: Always like this.