[cumbria_lug] Re: Linux Day 2004

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 13:26:37 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 09:15, Jen Phillips wrote:
> My first reaction is that it would be good to do something but we're already
> working on Infopoint and the Scouts thing, so maybe we don't need the extra
> work.
> Hugs,
>
> Jen

I would be interested in doing this, I don't mind that it would be extra
work.   We have not yet arranged to do an Infopoint at local computer
fairs.

This is very much a turn up on the day with a box and some disks event
and would be fun meeting other linux-users who are not to far away in a
face to face sort of way.

Trev.