[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 30th July

Steve Turner Steve at fadges.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 23:21:45 BST 2004

Hi all...  seems I've been a bit *too* quiet lately, but I shall endeavor
to make it up north next week.

I've a spare box hanging around which hasn't been up too much for a little
while, and I'm more than happy for it to go to the cause.  It's only
missing a floppy drive, but I'm sure someone's got one lying around somewhere.

Steve