[cumbria_lug] Meeting on Friday - Revolution OS?

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 21:16:47 BST 2004

The bed would be nice...I'll bring my sleeping bad to get in practice for my
trip to Sweden the week after...
Yeah I'm ok...if you count wanting to kill my line manager for being a pain
in the hard drive and getting stressed out with everything else...but nah
life is not so bad. I'm off to Denmark and Sweden for 12 days and my sister
is Pregnant again so I'll be an Uncle again :)
I'll be bringing my laptop which has Fedora Core 2 on it for a little help
with stuff like getting 3D working and other bits like mounting Samba
stuff...
Do you have a wireless access point? If not I'll bring mine along. Are you
DHCP enabled or if not what is your IP range so I can set it up beforehand.
Cya all there...

Mark