[cumbria_lug] ChunkyMonkey IRCD

Russ avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 23:11:54 BST 2004

Chris Plant wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> It should really be configurable, so I'll pop that on the TODO list, but
> at the moment I haven't had much time to put into developing it.  How
> comfortable are you with C programming, as its simply a case of altering
> a few numbers in one of the files.  If you aren't happy with that, I'll
> write a patch for you.

I haven't done any C since I was at university, a couple of years ago,
and that wasn't much. If it's just a question of altering a few numbers,
then I should be OK with that. If I'm feeling brave, I might even
replace them with a variable or a constant so that I can try different
values more easily :-)

Russ