[cumbria_lug] POP3 proxy

jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net
Wed Jun 23 12:08:15 BST 2004

1) Have you considered running an internal mail server?

I don't know if Russ has really thought about it, but he doesn't want to
faff about with SMTP. We'd just like our incoming mail scanned somewhere
safe before it gets to the windows desktops. The machine we're currently
using as a file server seemed the obvious choice.

2) How do your desktops connect to the 'net?

We're all connected to the LAN, which includes an ADSL router.

Hugs,

Jen