[cumbria_lug] ChunkyMonkey IRCD

Chris Plant chris at monkeyircd.org
Sun Jun 27 18:53:26 BST 2004

Russ,

I've added what you asked for to the CVS of MonkeyIRCD.  The next
release (1.0.5) will include support for configuring the flood
protection through a config file.  If you want to try this version out,
get the CVS release (or update your CVS version if you use it already).
I intend to release 1.0.5 as soon as I tidy up the logging for Server to
Server connections and after I've tested it.

Chris