[cumbria_lug] Re: ChunkyMonkey IRCD

Russ Phillips avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 30 15:33:19 BST 2004

> I've added what you asked for to the CVS of MonkeyIRCD.  The next
> release (1.0.5) will include support for configuring the flood
> protection through a config file.  If you want to try this version out,
> get the CVS release (or update your CVS version if you use it already).
> I intend to release 1.0.5 as soon as I tidy up the logging for Server to
> Server connections and after I've tested it.

Thanks Chris.

I finally got around to changing it last night (using 1.0.4, because I'd
already got the tarball & after getting up at 5:00am, I felt lazy).
Initial tests suggest that it worked fine.

Something else came up recently, though. Is it possible to change the
time after which an inactive user gets kicked off?

Russ