[cumbria_lug] Desparately seeking...

Jen Phillips jen at phillipsuk.org
Mon Mar 29 21:26:24 BST 2004

On Monday 29 March 2004 7:15 pm, Schwuk wrote:
> ...a new venue for meetings...
>
> Due to a career change for Mark Andrews, we may not be able to use the
> room at Aspatria for much longer. So, does anyone know of a suitable
> venue for us to use?

We have quite a big house, if needs be.

We have a (very) big living room, if people want to just sit & chat, and we've
also got a big spod room. We have our machines, plus a couple of spare
monitors, maybe a keyborad or two, and tables & chairs can be provided. We've
also got ADSL on the (wired) LAN. Not as good as Aspatira was, but I don't
know what other options there are.

The spod room isn't fit for use right now (too much junk to shift, will
hopefully be sorted in a couple of weeks) but the living room is available
for informal meets, with tea & coffee virtually on tap, and various takeouts,
corner shops & pubs within walking distance.

Hugs,

Jen