[cumbria_lug] 'Open and honest' Linux debates

Russ Phillips avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 19 09:52:01 BST 2004

Schwuk wrote:

> I think I could be up for that...

Jen & I have just signed up for the Manchester one, so we should be able
to travel together. Assuming we get tickets. After registering, I got

<QUOTE>
Thank you for your interest in this event

You will receive notification 2 weeks prior to the event.

If you do not receive your notification within this period, please
contact the Microsoft Conference Registration Center on 0870 166 6622.

Many thanks for taking the time to register for this event.
</QUOTE>

Which suggests that we may or may not get tickets, and we won't know
until 2 weeks before the event.

Russ