[cumbria_lug] firefox 1 fedora core 2 Guy nil

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 20:38:38 GMT 2004

Nothing to suggest, it installed fine on mdk10, though i did find the
installer to be somewhat lacking, in that it basically extract to a dir and
your left to add your own menu entries.

Im back on konqueror now i figured out why it was always crashing...
compiling everything with -03 is not a really good idea. :o)

PiggZ