[cumbria_lug] LinuxWorld Expo writeup

Ian Linwood ian_linwood_clug at dinwoodie.freeuk.com
Fri Oct 8 19:50:25 BST 2004

Hello Schwuk,

S> Met lots of cool/interesting people: Jono and Aq again;

Ah. I might have tagged along again if this was the case. Good crowd.
Loads of fun.

It made up a lot for the rather dire expo we attended. :-( I guess it
wasn't what either of us expected. Far too many closed source,
commercial vendors trying to sell enterprise solutions to "Joe Bloggs"
of the street. Couldn't have made it through the subways without you
though...would probably still be in there.

Live and learn. :-)

--
Best regards,
 Ian