[cumbria_lug] [Fwd: LUGS and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo]

Dave Murphy (Schwuk) dave at schwuk.com
Mon Aug 15 08:56:07 BST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	LUGS and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
Date: 	Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:38:54 +0100
From: 	SARAH WILLIAMS <S.WILLIAMS at turretgroup.com>
CC: 	EMMA LOMAX <e.lomax at turretgroup.com>, EDDIE MILTON
<e.milton at turretgroup.com>

Hello

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but I thought your user group
members would be interested in LinuxWorld Conference and Expo 5-6
October, Olympia, London, www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk
<http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/>

We have a host of speakers from both technical, business and public
sector speaking and have involvement with Mark Taylor, SOCATIM, OFE, OSC
and all the key associations. This is the only major event for Linux in
the UK and we have the .org village, a free seminar programme, The Great
Linux Debate plus the exhibition itself.

Emma Lomax is responsible for the marketing of the event and would be
happy to to swap links with you- we would be delighted to list you as
one of our supporters in return for a link from you site.

I hope we can work together - please feel free to contact either myself
or Emma.

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Williams
Business Development Director
Turret Group Ltd
T  +44 (0) 1895 454422
F  +44 (0) 1895 454647
E  s.williams at turretgroup.com <mailto:s.williams at turretgroup.com>
W www.turretgroup.com <http://www.turretgroup.com/>
Switchboard +44 (0) 1895 454545

Turret Group Ltd, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middx UB8
1TG, United Kingdom

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
Turret Group Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.
Although any attachments to this e-mail have been virus checked, the
sender cannot accept liability in respect of any virus that has not been
detected.