[cumbria_lug] Hardware / Linux Pictures

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Sun Feb 20 01:14:10 GMT 2005

luke at antins.co.uk wrote:
> IMAP...
> Recently I have started to require accessing my email while away from my
> desk, rather then logging into my computer remotely and using pine I
> decided to move from a mbox format of mail to Maildir and setup IMAP.

I've been running IMAP for years now, and moved to Maildir when I moved
to a new server last year. I too use dovecot, and combined with my
postfix/spamassassin/clamassassin/squirrelmail install, I have a very
useful email solution. Because my email resides on my web server, I can
always access it from anywhere either via a client or via squirrelmail.

Cheers,
--
Dave Murphy - http://www.schwuk.com