[cumbria_lug] Next Meeting...

Russell Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Mon Jan 10 14:14:01 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 21:45 +0000, Mark Andrews wrote:

> Yeah I'm interested in a meeting, I've maybe got a venue in Carlisle
> available when the rain stops!! It's not a house but it's got ADSL .... oh
> and it is inside (not some carpark I found when wardriving!)

If you can't get the venue, our house is still available (we didn't get
flooded), but I'd have to check on dates. We'll be away for a lot of
February.

There was talk about LUG Radio [1] recording at one of our meetings.
Does anyone have any more information on that? Schwuk?

Russ

[1] http://www.lugradio.org/