[cumbria_lug] meetings and stuff

Alex Wray wrayal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:12:43 GMT 2005

Lol, you're an evil admin ;)
Though, I know exactly where you're coming from. My admin's actually a
good guy, but there you go :/. In theory, we're not meant to use USB
keys or have exe's or anything, though we are able to get away with
quite a bit....
"nasty school kids" - thanks :P
There was just one suggestion I was planning to throw out to the list
- I've done quite a bit of xbox & gamecube hacking, and was wondering
if anybody would be interested in seeing xbox/gamecube linux at some
point and/or whether anybody had had a look at it themselves.

Oh and Russ, take a look at this ;) http://www.ozoneasylum.com/24668

Wrayal