[cumbria_lug] meetings and stuff

Alex Wray wrayal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:37:07 GMT 2005

Has to be said, I use XBMC far more than Linux *blushes*
However, I can provide you with, and help you install a copy of
xbox-linux safely :). I'm actually not as up with the gamecube front
as I should be - I'm kinda in between boot methods (waiting for an
SD-card converter) so I can't acutally play with it at the mo, though
I would be very happy to show you them.

Mark: while you could get a chip, they are expensive (I actually got
one for free as I'm mates with one of the manufacturers ;) ).
Personally, I'd advise either a TSOP flash or a software hack. The
former is more stable, but voids your warantee and is a little harder
to install. Both preclude "Live!" usage, though I'd be happy to
install either hack :) Otherwise, I can point you towards some
appropriate sites

Wrayal