[cumbria_lug] meetings and stuff

Alex Wray wrayal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:57:04 GMT 2005

Meh, I'm unfamiliar with mailing lists as I say, so this is probably
going to end up nowhere like where Im planning it but...

Sorry for the thread hijack :/ If anyone wants to talk/ask, just e-mail me.
Two last things:
Schwuk: Has to be said, I'm surprised; there hsa been a spate of live
bannings recently, in which even people using a similar setup to you
have got busted. Oh well, guess you're lucky :)
Russ: Lol, here they don't remove net/e-mail, they just ban you. Or
expel you apparantly if you do anything like trying to get through the
proxy (For some reason putty and an SSH account I have come to
mind....). Also, some of the stuff people say on that forums is
comical.

I'd try to access #cumbria_lug, but we can't use IRC, and the only
cgi:irc client that I can find that would access it seems to have been
banned :/

</threadhijack>