[cumbria_lug] Plea - please take some computers!

Alex Wray wrayal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:32:19 GMT 2005

Actually, I would be extremely interested in one of these (perhaps 2
if that isn't being greedy!!) Albeit, I will not be able to pick it up
until about a fortnight from now I believe as that i half term (also
the best time for me for a LUG meeting if anyone's interested!).
If anyone is interested, I will check on the precise dates

Wrayal