[cumbria_lug] New to the list

Mark Wickens m.wickens at rhodium-consulting.com
Mon Jul 11 14:05:40 BST 2005

Hi all,

I don't know how active this list is but I thought I'd introduce myself
briefly - I'm a software engineer based in Windermere (don't ask, strange I
know) and have been using Linux pretty much constantly since the early
'Manchester' floppy distributions around '94. I used to be a member of the
Leicester user group when I lived in the Midlands. I run Linux on a dual P3
server box and a Dell Inspiron 7500, hopefully soon to be replaced with a XPS
Gen 2 that'll get the Suse 9.3 treatment! I also have a VAXStation 4000/90
that is running OpenVMS which I 'm planning on getting OpenBSD running on at
some point.

Regards

Mark..

--