[cumbria_lug] NT 4.0 disks & photocopier

avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 22 12:52:44 BST 2005

Hi guys,

Its giveaway time again :-) I have a bunch of NT 4.0 CDs (with books,
certificates, etc) if anyone can use any of them.

And, my boss asked me earlier today if I knew of anyone that might like a
photocopier. It's a Minolta EP 2010 [1]. It has an auto-document feeder,
sorter and four drawers. I'm reasonably sure that it can copy A3, but I'm
not sure if it does duplex copies or not.

If you want either of these, let me know. The NT 4.0 CDs are free. I have
no idea whether my boss will want money for the photocopier or not, but if
anyone is interested, I'll find out.

Russ

[1] http://www.advcopiers.com/Product/Minolta%20EP2010.htm