[cumbria_lug] Proposed meet date - Friday 1st April

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 20:46:16 GMT 2005

euan.hogg at cumbria.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I'm available if you can give me directions, etc.
>

> --
> Euan Hogg
> ICT Systems Administrator
> Cumbria Institute of the Arts

Euan,
To get to Whitehaven follow the A595 or A596 south
Approching Whitehaven You will pass 'parton' and the road bends to the
left around a large hill, once round the hill you will see a petrol
station ahead Turn right just before reaching the station.  The road
goes downhill straight into whitehaven, at the bottom on your right is a
'TESCO' which is as good a place to park as any. leaving the Tesco car
park do not cross the road (stay on the right) walk toward the town
center you will see a street leading toward the town center, the place
you are looking for is the 'Learndirect' center it is on the right hand
side and is easy to spot.

Trevor Pearson, trevor at haven.demon.co.uk

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the IT guy, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.