[cumbria_lug] Broadband and Linux

Peter Normington peter at polho.com
Tue Mar 29 16:02:29 BST 2005

Our exchange is DSLAMed on 4th May so this is timely; broadband from BT
ordered for 13th May.   Would like to know - is setting up IPCop on one of
Mark's (generously offered) machines fairly straightforward?

Peter

.....and if you don't have an old (USB enabled) PC lying around, then give
me a shout as I can donate one for you.
Mark <><