[cumbria_lug] Proposed meet date - Friday 1st April

Mark Andrews director at ambassadordesign.com
Wed Mar 30 09:00:12 BST 2005

I'm not too fussed either, I'm a bit unsure if I can attend, but I'll let
you know asap.
I guess whitehaven is maybe better, as I'm going to my sister's house in
Workington afterwards.

We've not really talked about topics, not that we get round to them usually
:P
I suggest we talk about ipcop, etc as that's on the list at the moment. I'll
also have my new iBook running the wonderful hybrid of BSD known as MAC OS
X!! So I'm sure that will get mentioned a bit!!
Hope to see you all soon.
Mark <><