[cumbria_lug] Free Software Magazine

russ at jenruss.plus.com russ at jenruss.plus.com
Sun May 1 15:22:07 BST 2005

Hi guys,

Thought you might be interested in Free Software Magazine [1], especially
as they've recently reduced their prices [2], so that 6 or 12 issues will
cost about £30 or £110, respectively. I got my first issue recently, and
found it an interesting read. Older issues are available as PDFs on the web
site, so you can see what you're going to get before you stump up any cash
[3].

I don't know if any of you are involved that deeply with open source
projects/companies, but they do give free advertising to open source
companies & projects. Issue 3 includes at least one advert from a UK
company, so don't be put off by the fact that it's based in the US.

Russ

[1] http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/
[2] http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/subscribe/
[3] http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/