[cumbria_lug] Meeting & free PCs

avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 23 17:34:16 BST 2005

Hi guys,

I think we need another meeting. What dates can people make it for? There's
a bank holiday coming up, so Alex might have a holiday coming, in which
case, if we can arrange it to coincide, he'll be able to come along again.

In other news, I have some more free PCs to give away :-) As well as some
of the Fujitsu's from my last job, I have some Compaq towers. Spec is
400MHz, 64MB RAM, 6GB HDD (I think), NIC, CD-ROM. Free to anyone willing to
take them off my hands. Any takers?

One last thing - the web site. I ocassionally like to write stuff, and I
liked having somewhere to put my ramblings. The only thing I didn't like
about TextPattern is that, like most CMS's, it seems to be geared around
"news". We don't tend to have news, so I don't think it's the best fit for
what we need, and a wiki might be a better fit. Schwuk, is there any news
on when we'll be able to get something back?

Russ