[cumbria_lug] The great hardware give-away!

Russ Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Tue Nov 8 17:08:20 GMT 2005

Since Jen & I are going to be moving sometime in the not-too-distant
future, we'd like to get rid of some of our computer hardware, so that
we don't have to move it.

It's all free to anyone that will come and take it away (the upcoming
LUG meet being an obvious opportunity to do so). There are computer
cases (some with hard drives and the like inside, some without). There
are also some CRT monitors (15" I think). None of it is very new, most
is Pentium-1 generation, I think. There is also one complete PC tower
unit with a spec something like 500MHz CPU, 128MB RAM.

Also, I've replaced my Zaurus with a Palm, so I'm looking to sell my
Zaurus. If no-one is interested, I'll put it on e-bay, but for an easy
sale, if anyone wants it they can have it for £50, including box etc,
128MB CF card and 64MB MMC card. It currently has OpenZaurus installed,
but might be able to go back to Sharp's original ROM (I haven't
investigated that). I've also got an 802.11b Wi-Fi card for it which you
can have for £10.

Russ