[cumbria_lug] Anyone want a free (and relatively new) large computer desk ?

Alan Duncan alidunc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:52:06 GMT 2006

in yet another round of clearing out have got a large and comparatively
new(and in good nick) large computer desk to unload for free or will have to
hand over to Cumbrian waste on the pain of knee capping from my wife. Desk
is an Ikea model that I got about 12-18 mths ago and is still on sale (model
Jerker- see web site) and is in beech effect with silver metal legs and
supports. Highly adjustable and comes with an 2 (1 extra) shelves and 2
extra bolt on printer stands. It's about Width - 126 cm and Depth: 90 cm
acording to ikea and just the desk sells for about £80.

Happy to give away to a new loving home for free (If you feel guilt can
accept a dotation of 4 pack or btl wine ;-> )

Anyone want it ? Let me know by next w/end or it's off to the dump for
recycling

Alan