[cumbria_lug] Meetings, both physical and virtual...

Russ Phillips russlug at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:51:44 GMT 2006

On 15/02/06, Dave Murphy <dave at schwuk.com> wrote:

> I was thinking about it earlier, and Shanghai Shanghai (chinese buffet
> for those that don't know) in Carlisle might be a good idea - all you
> can eat and we're not likely to be chased out.

Being Carlisle-based, I'm not going to argue too much with this, but I
really ought to mention that a lot of people aren't based in Carlisle,
and would have to travel quite a distance to get to Carlisle.

That said, I like Shanghai Shanghai. They provide good food for a good
price. You really can't go far wrong.

Russ