[cumbria_lug] Meeting

trevor at haven.demon.co.uk trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 10:38:21 GMT 2006

jen at phillipsuk.org wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 14:16 +0000, Dave Murphy wrote:
> > Seeing as our generous hosts for recent LUG meetings have buggered off
> > to pastures new,
>
> Not quite. The board went up to sell the house today, and until either
> the sale is completed or I get a job in Stoke, we're kind of living half
> there and half here. So in the short term, at least, meetings at ours
> are possible. In the longer term, good luck, but I can't think of any
> suggestions off hand.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Jen
Luke Antins wrote:
I vote the pub!

Is the location we used in Whitehaven 3-4 meetings ago still available
to use?

Either way, I don't mind doing a bit of traveling to a meeting (and
giving people a life if needed).

--
Luke Antins

Unfortunatly I don't think the Whitehaven venue is available to us anymore.

There were two people at the last meeting who indicated they might have a location available in Workington, I don't know them and if they have a room and would like to host it would be welcome, if you're still reading the list guys and want to please get in touch.

Otherwise a Carlisle meet depending on Jen and Russ's avalability perhaps a little later on this month ?

Perhaps Jen and Russ could indicate some possible dates ?

--
Trevor,
trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Trevor.Pearson at bcs.org