[cumbria_lug] Meeting

angie ahl angie at vertebrate.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 12:41:57 GMT 2006

Is Penrith any good for anyone... we've never quite made it up to
Carlisle... (we did briefly to see a movie, but that was it). Penrith
seems to be quite central to cumbria but that's assuming you're all
spread out.

Can't do the next meet as we're heads down and working like maniacs but
we do have a house in Askham (15 mins from Penrith) and a 1mB DSL
connection with wireless.

Would love to meet everyone eventually. Just thought I'd mention it for
future reference...

You'd have to tolerate a very excited collie dog and a shy fluffy cat
though ;)

Angie