[cumbria_lug] are lugs important ?

Access access at adanet.org.uk
Thu Jan 5 13:13:27 GMT 2006

finally got round to read the emails.

But yes Lugs are very important.  Just look at the the last queries with
Bind.  Someone has a problem and someone is trying to help.  For Free.

Being a complete newbe I have only attended one meeting I found it quite
entertaining  with all the waffle  etc. going on.  I would like our
organisation  (a charity ) to move  over  to linux  in one form or
another.

By the way I think I've found a meeting place in Workington (gods own
town) with secure parking and a chippy etc nearby that we can use if
things get desperate.

But yes I think Lugs are very important.

Dave Howarth