[cumbria_lug] LUG Radio Live 2006

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Wed Jul 19 13:25:48 BST 2006

Russ Phillips wrote:
> So, who is going? And when will you be arriving? Jen & I will be
> arriving on the Friday evening, not sure when, but I'm sure we'll be
> going to the Hogshead for a few drinks along with various others [2]

You've preempted my mail on the same topic, damn you!

I'll be there on Friday. Not sure what time, but will certainly be there
for the Friday evening, and possibly even the Friday lunchtime.

If anyone wants to go Friday to Sunday, and would like a lift left me
know ASAP.

Cheers,
--
Dave Murphy - http://www.schwuk.com