[cumbria_lug] Meetings, both physical and virtual...

Jen Phillips jen at phillipsuk.org
Thu Mar 2 16:52:13 GMT 2006

Yes, it is the place near the Warner Cinema, which is just down the road from the train station, for anyone travelling that way. If you're travelling by car, I suggest parking somewhere round the corner towards the old hospital/St Martin's College. It's disc parking, which I think ends at 8pm, so you might need to set a disc for the first little while, but you'll be fine after that. Same deal as round my place.

As I recall, Shanghai Shanghai has a few sofas just inside, so I suggest we gather there, a little before 8. Russ is driving up from Cheshire straight to the meet, so he might be late, but I should be there on time. I suggest we mention to the waiter's that there may be a couple of people joining us late, and we'll tell them it's the "LUG Meet" so they know to send latecomers our way.

Oh, one other thing - it's an eat all you can thing, so you want to turn up hungry, and I strongly recommend elasticated waists!

Hugs,

Jen