[cumbria_lug] Published Again!

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Wed Sep 27 23:39:38 BST 2006

http://schwuk.com/articles/2006/09/27/published-again

It’s always nice to see your work in print. Don’t get me wrong – online
publishing is great, but there’s just something…nice about holding
something you’ve written. Now it’s not the first time something I’ve
written has been printed, but this time it is directly attributable to me.

On page 50 of Issue 66 of Linux User & Developer you will find my
article about Open Source software for children, inspired by my
childrens recent painless conversion to Linux.

Go buy, read, enjoy, and provide me with feedback please. Oh and keep an
eye out – there is more where that came from (hint, hint)!

Cheers,
--
Dave Murphy - http://www.schwuk.com