[cumbria_lug] Meetings, or lack thereof...

Luke Antins lantins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:57:07 BST 2007

Dave Murphy wrote:
> Our LUG just won't quit will it? :) Every time I think it has breathed
> its last, it catches me out again.

Yup, seems to of picked up quite a seasaw motion as the years have
gone by, even before I joined!

> A few of you would seem to like a meeting. A request which - as LUG
> co-ordinator - I should be listening to. Unfortunately due to various
> pressures - like getting two books finished and starting work at
> Canonical - I simply don't have enough spare time at the moment.

Sweet, didnt know you were authering some books :-) What are they about?

> If anyone would like to take it upon themselves to organise a meeting,
> please do so with my full support. I will endeavour to attend any
> meetings that are organised.

I'll have to be agile in doing so ;-) but I'd be happy to try and
orgnise a meeting.
I got a few ideas in mind. I'll post a proposal to the list shortly.

Luke