[cumbria_lug] Hello

Peter Normington p.normington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:54:47 BST 2007

Hello all,
Seems like a good opportunity to venture out into the whirl of the Cumbria
LUG mail.  I think the last time was about three years ago, sad to say, and
I've never made a LUG meeting yet.  So I do tend to think of myself as a LUG
newbie.
I'm just an occasional user of Linux (SUSE 9.3, Ubuntu Dapper and whatever
flavour the webhosting companies are providing) and a more regular user of
Windows, out of habit.
I'm based near Wigton, and travel to Carlisle, Penrith, Kendal quite
frequently.
Look forward to meeting up sometime.
Peter