[cumbria_lug] Linux / Dell Survey

Keith Abraham keith at keithabrahm.port995.com
Wed Mar 14 13:56:57 GMT 2007

Malcolm Logan wrote:
>> From another LUG...
> http://www.dell.com/linuxsurvey
>
> Out of interest is there anyone still actively subscribed to this list
> - its
> been quiet for a long long time.
>
> Malcolm

I've been subscribed since I moved into the area a little over a year ago.
Activity has always been low but since Xmas it's fallen away to virtually
nothing.
I recollect that there seemed to be more IRC activity than on the
mailing lists.
I can't say whether this is still the case as I rarely if ever use IRC.

These days I (and I suspect most "Linux users") spend more time on my
distro's forum pages although I still keep in touch with my former LUG
(D&CLUG) which is very active.

Keith

Keith