[cumbria_lug] 4oD

Malcolm Logan blinkingeye at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:14:12 BST 2007

Morning All,

I got sick of watching Just Shoot Me before work this morning and I thought
I'd spend the time seeing if I could watch Derren Brown on 4oD.

I was not suprised to find that the site requires the ubiquitous XP, IE,
Media Player combo... I was surprised that there was no Firefox support...
anyway Long Story Short I emailed channel4 using the link from their help
page and I thought some of you may be interested to read it or do the same.

I must say it's never bothered me in the past (I do actually own and use XP
sometimes), but I am getting really pee'd off at organisations increasingly
not recognising the open source/linux/non MS communities when building 'web
services'...

Morning Rant Over!