[cumbria_lug] Impudent Impala

R C Mitchell rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 22:29:23 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 05 November 2008 10:42:20 Dave Murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:44:29 +0000
>
> R C Mitchell <rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk> wrote:
> > At some point my 64-bit box seems to
> > have had 32-bit Hardy put on it and although that worked fine, Intrepid
> > doesn't.
>
> Strange, but glad you got it working.

Finally, at long last, I have an Impala that I'm happy with.  I've got KDE
3.5.10 working with it!

It can't last forever, of course.  One day I'll either have to learn to love
4.* and upwards (and that would be hard at the moment even if it - 4.2 at
last attempt - did work properly), or I'll have to embrace Gnome after years
of resistance.

A happy Christmas to you all, by the way.

Rosie

--
CURRENTLY READING: The Rainbow, by DH Lawrence
Pie'n'Mushies: Barrow Day-by-Day http://pieandmushies.wordpress.com