[cumbria_lug] Wakey wakey

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 22:24:07 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Hey well I would happily attend a meet, if it's in Barrow/Ulverston
thats about 1.5 hours drive so evening would be tight (start 8:30 finish
9:30) so a weekend would be better I am happy to car-share as this
reduces cost and gives some of us extra time to chat......

I don't know barrow or ulverston all that well (been to a couple of
concerts in Ulverston)  I did do some wargamming shows in barrow about
ten years ago (or more) haven't been since.  Whats the fast, fatty foods
situation ?

Third thing the roleplay club which is a bit more active (weekly
meetings)  has received a request from border T.V. who are filming a
documentary on hobbies/pastimes in Cambrian if we do hold a meet would
we want to contact the telly people ???

Trevor