[cumbria_lug] Computer Monitors and Computers - Free To A Good Home

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Tue Jun 3 13:44:46 BST 2008

I've got the following items available to anyone willing to collect
them:

 * Gateway EV700 17ʺ CRT Monitor - full working order
 * Gateway2000 Vivitron 15ʺ CRT Monitor - worked last time I used it
 * 2* IBM 15ʺ CRT Monitor - both working, but one is missing the stand.

 * 7x Fujitsu ErgoPro e - Celeron (not sure of speed, but <= 300MHz),
256MB RAM, unknown Hard Disk. Not all are complete, so I'd like to get
rid of them as a lot. No cherry picking.

If you're interested in any of the above, drop me a line. There will be
more stuff available as I continue to clear out.

--
Dave Murphy - http://schwuk.com
Get in touch - http://schwuk.com/contact