[cumbria_lug] BEER!

Luke Antins lantins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:22:32 UTC 2008

On 22 Sep 2008, at 15:56, David Priestley wrote:
> Mark Wickens wrote:
>> David Priestley wrote:
>>> 7:30pm October 16th (Thursday) good for people?
>>
>> No good for me unfortunately - I'm away that week for work, but any
>> other week should be good.
>>
>> Mark.
>
> 7:30pm 9th October (2nd thursday of the month)
>
> Its only minutes walk away for me, so I'm fairly flexible in the
> date &
> time :-)

I'm not sure if I'll be in Lancaster or Cumbria next week; never mind
next month.
But I've got a feeling it may be quicker to get to Barrow from
Lancaster in comparison to where I am in Cumbria?!

So anyhow; any date is good for me; I'll be able to confirm closer to
the date if you should expect me!

Luke