[cumbria_lug] OggCamp

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 23 22:42:21 UTC 2009

Dave Murphy wrote:
> On 23 Oct 2009, at 11:26, Karolis Pocius wrote:
>> I know it's sort of last minute, but I will be driving from Carlisle
>> to OggCamp (www.oggcamp.org) this Sunday. So if you live between
>> Carlisle and Wolverhampton, I can give you a ride :)

> I'm heading down this afternoon for LRL, but can't attend OggCamp.

Snap - I'm camping in Eskdale on Sunday (half-term).
I'll see you at #LRL09 then Dave (I should be on the
Manchester Free Software group stall for part of the
day).

Sorry to miss the chance to meet Karolis & others
at OggCamp.

  - Richard

--
Blog Action Day 09: Climate Change - 15/10/09
My post: "& where I was wrong" - http://ur1.ca/dnx0

Richard Smedley          Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                           http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley           Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                      http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/