[cumbria_lug] Ubuntu 9.10 Release Party - 30th October

stig-clug at spodbox.org stig-clug at spodbox.org
Mon Oct 26 10:42:18 UTC 2009

Karolis Pocius wrote:
> I think no matter where we meet, as long as we actually do it. I've
> been a member of this mailing list for a while and there hasn't been a
> single meeting yet :(

We kinda had one last year - how much more regular do you want :-)

So how about we meet up in Whitehaven and then sort out a schedule for
the future.
Someone want to pick some dates?

As a complete aside:
IMechE are doing a couple of talks at the Forum 28 in Barrow that people
might be interested in
F35 Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter) on the 28th Oct.
Tornado A1 Class Steam Loco on the 25th Nov.

The one on Bloodhound SSC (nice car) was last week.

DP