[cumbria_lug] Meetings

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Mon Oct 26 16:29:26 UTC 2009

Autumn. That time of year when leaves change colour, pumpkins are
carved, fireworks are lit, and Cumbria LUG refuses once more to curl
up and die... :)

Following the other thread, I thought I'd don my LUG master hat and do
what all good leaders do: delegate!

(Side note - I've just realised our site/wiki is down because the
redirect is out of date. In the process of being fixed.)

= Venues =

 From the other thread, the consensus was to hold meetings in:

  * Whitehaven
  * Penrith
  * Kendal

Please could a volunteer from near each location scout out and
recommend a suitable location (i.e. Wetherspoons type place - food &
drink)?

= Dates =

A consensus can never be reached on dates, so I shall suggest the
following:

  * Whitehaven - 12/11/09 (Thursday) 7PM
  * Kendal - 10/12/09 (Thursday) 7PM
  * Penrith - 14/01/10 (Thursday) 7PM

Obviously if the *majority* can't make Thursday, we can alter that.

What do you think?

--
Dave Murphy - http://schwuk.com
Get in touch - http://schwuk.com/contact