[cumbria_lug] Meetings

stig-clug at spodbox.org stig-clug at spodbox.org
Mon Oct 26 17:02:24 UTC 2009

Karolis Pocius wrote:
> Why did we leave Carlisle out? I mean if we're rotating, include us too :)

Penrith is close enough for Carlisle, same as Kendal is close enough for
Barrow and Whitehaven close enough for Egremont & Workington, otherwise
we'll be meeting in every town & village, and trust me, you don't want
to meet up in Millom :-)

And if we're picking home places for meets, then I'd want Barrow,
Ravenglass & Seascale.

Lets just start off with Whitehaven on the 12th Nov and we can argue
where to go next then :-)

Kendal has a Wetherspoons -its not too bad as they go - been there a few
times when I've been in Kendal
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=2718

DP