[cumbria_lug] Meetings

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 20:02:53 UTC 2009

Yo,
The last shin-digg occured in Barrow, before that it was out near
Aspatria way-ish.  I guess Workington would do to, If we wanted to have
a room at somewhere like the Helena-Thompson museum for messing about
with stuff....  There are a few other halls and places with meeting
rooms that aren't stupendously expensive, but I would only stump up if I
was 100% confident several someone-elses (apart from me) were going to
occur. Don't know about the interwebnet availability though.

Kit and kaboodle could then be temporarily stored at my gaff while we
sampled the local hospitality for a meal/drink and bemoan the state of
the world.